Here you find a collection of papers in PDF format and information dedicated for use as resources.
- Male and Female He created them (Vatican’s Congregation for Catholic Education)
- Rejecting Humanae Vitae: The Social Costs of Denying the Obvious
Hanna Klaus, M.D.- The Linacre Quarterly, January, 2019
- Ovulation, a sign of health - Dr. Pilar Vigil et al, 2019
- Steroid hormones and their actions in women's brains - Vigil, J.P et al, 2018
- Influence of sex steroid hormones on the adolescent brain and behavior: An update - Vigil, P. et al - The Linacre Quarterly 83 (3) 2016, 308-329.
- The Oxytocin–Vasopressin Pathway in the Context of Love and Fear - C.Sue Carter - Frontiers in Endocrinology 2017; 8: 356.
- Influence of sex steroid hormones on the adolescent brain and behavior: An update - Vigil, P. Del Río, J.P., Carrera, B., Aránguiz, F.C., Rioseco, H., Cortés, M.E. - The Linacre Quarterly 83 (3) 2016, 308–329
- The story every cycle is telling us – Fertility Awareness: an important tool
Talk given by Dr. Pilar Vigil, Chile, 8th International Teen STAR congress, Bernried, Germany, July/August 2014
- The Charism of Teen STAR
Talk given by Dr. Hanna Klaus, USA, 8th International Teen STAR congress, Bernried, Germany, July/August 2014
- TeenSTAR presentation
Talk given by Dr. Elizabeth Heyne, Dallas/Texas, USA, 8th International Teen STAR congress, Bernried, Germany, July/August 2014
- Situation in Croatia – from 2012-2014
Talk given by Kristina Pavlović, Croatia, 8th International Teen STAR congress, Bernried, Germany, July/August 2014
- Gender oder Geschlecht? Gender Mainstreaming und die Gender Theorien (in German)
Talk given by Christl Ruth Vonholdt, Germany, 8th International Teen STAR congress, Bernried, Germany, July/August 2014
- The Human Person and an Education to Love- Talk given by Auxiliary Bishop Dr. Dominikus Schwaderlapp, Germany, 8th International Teen STAR congress, Bernried, Germany, July/August 2014
- The importance of Fertility Awareness in the Assessment of a woman's health - Vigil, P. et al - The Linacre Quarterly 2012
- TeenSTAR – Situation and Challenges
Talk given by Hanna Klaus, 6th International Teen STAR congress, Ars, France, August 21, 2009
- Health/sex education for schools – situation in Croatia
Kristina Pavlovic, International TeenSTAR Meeting, Ars 2009
- Me and my body – a TeenSTAR-Course for younger girls
Elisabeth Pesahl, International TeenSTAR Meeting, Ars 2009
- Usefulness of Monitoring Fertility from Menarche
J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol (2006) 19:173–179
- One woman’s real STAR
Columnist Russell Shaw in “Our Sunday Visitor”, November 2005
- Now, there’s proof: Men, women different
Jennifer Harper, The Washington Times, December 2005
- The Teen STAR Program and the Teaching of the Catholic Church
C. Casetti, May 2003 / October 2005
- Changes in sexual knowledge, attitudes and behavior among Polish, Chilean and American Teen STAR Program participants, 2002-2004
Szymon Grzelak, Pilar Vigil, Elizabeth Heyne, Hanna Klaus, May 2005
- Effect of TeenSTAR, an abstinence-only sexual education program on adolescent sexual behaviour
Chile, May 2005
- Adolescent pregnancy prevention: an abstinence-centered randomized controlled intervention in a Chilean public high school
Carlos Cabezón, Pilar Vigil et al., Journal of Adolescent Health, January 2005
- Managing the sexually transmitted disease pandemic: A time for reevaluation
Stephen J. Genuis, Shelagh K. Genuis, AJOG, December 2004
- Undergirding abstinence within a sexuality education program Sr. Hanna Klaus - Presented at Teen Pregnancy Prevention Conference - Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA - October 21, 2001
- Natural Family Planning – Is it Scientific? Is it Effective?
Hanna Klaus, Newman Lecture Series I – May 21, 2000
- Wie kann man die Verhaltensweisen Jugendlicher auf sexuellem Gebiet beeinflussen?
Hanna Klaus, in: Kinderkrankenschwester 16. Jg. (1997) Nr. 1
- The Missing Asset in Understanding Our Sexuality
Hanna Klaus, in: Women for Faith and Familiy, Voices Online Edition Vol. XXVII, No. 4, Advent-Christmas 2012
- Letter to the Bishops of the Catholic Church on the Collaboration of Men and Women in the Church and in the World
Vatican Document, 2004
This is a very simply worded presentation on the Theology of the Body, with some pastoral applications.
- Principles of holistic Sexual Education
International expert group proposal about basics, goals, quality standards, curriculum content, etc.